Friday, June 3, 2016

Rev. Robert Reed Named Auxiliary Bishop of Boston

Woke up this morning to the great news that my long-time friend, Fr. Bob Reed, has been named by Pope Francis as an auxiliary bishop in the Archdiocese of Boston.

Bob and I spent time together in the seminary in the 1970's and he became a family friend. This is good news for the Church. My prayers go out to Bishop-elect Reed.


Every time I watch Bob on Catholictv.com, I come away with the sense that here is a man who makes me filled with joy about being Catholic. Just the kind of person we need as a shepherd.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is exciting! I hope that things will continue to go well for CatholicTV in Boston. I really like the way that one can view their programming such as the Daily Mass online.