Monday, January 18, 2016

WLP Ceremonial Binders Series 3 Have Arrived!

Monday greetings from the frigid Midwest. Oh, to be back in San Antonio and walking along the Riverwalk! Snapped this photo from inside the car this morning.


A nice surprise awaited me as I returned to the office this morning. WLP's new Ceremonial Binders, Series Three, arrived. And they are absolutely beautiful and will soon be available for purchase.



I just love it when I am in a diocese somewhere and I see our Series 1 and Series 2 binders being used at the liturgy. Just yesterday in my parish, the Series 2 binder in green was used at Sunday Mass. They bring beauty and dignity to the liturgy.

Tomorrow I am off to Pennsylvania, to speak in Aliquippa and Greensburg (Dioceses of Pittsburgh and Greensburg). I will be talking about rebuilding the RCIA and creating an evangelizing parish. These few weeks have been a whirlwind for me. The Southwest Liturgical Conference in San Antonio was, in a word, wonderful, Such hospitality and enthusiasm for the liturgy. I really hated to leave those great people.

Please pray for the safety of all travelers.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: