Friday, February 27, 2015

Encountering the Mystery Is Here

Greetings to all on this Lenten Friday.

Excitement erupted yesterday here at WLP when Fr. Ed Foley's new DVD series arrived, Encountering the Mystery: An Overview of Eucharistic Theology.



I think this is a wonderful 4-Disc set. Fr. Ed was my faculty advisor at Catholic Theological Union here in Chicago as I worked my way through earning the Doctor of Ministry in the 1990's. I took a few courses with him and always found his style engaging, erudite, and pastoral. He knows how to bring theology to life.

You can find all the trailers here; just do a little searching!

I am looking forward to spending time with the entire series between now and Easter.

I hope that your celebration of the Second Sunday of Lent is a good one.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: