Thursday, November 20, 2014

Customer Care at WLP

Thursday greetings from Chicagoland.

One of the most gratifying things about working for J.S. Paluch and World Library Publications is when we hear from satisfied customers. We interact with the public hundreds and hundreds of times per day. Yesterday, one of our customers made it a point to call the supervisor of our Customer Care Team here at WLP. She did not need to do this, but did so because of her positive experience with one of our Customer Care representatives. I am deleting the names here, but just wanted to share with you what lifts my heart on a daily basis here in our work to serve the needs of the singing, praying, and initiating Church.


The customer left a voicemail message to the supervisor. Here is a transcript:

“Hello, N., my name is N., and I am calling from N. Church in Richmond, Virginia. And I am calling to compliment N., who assisted me with licensing inquiry and purchase and octavo purchases. And she was excellent in this day and age. Wonderful customer service and someone with patience and kindness is a wonderful thing. And I would like to compliment your company; and N., was a wonderful representative for World Library Publications. God bless you all in the upcoming Thanksgiving weekend and thank you again for such an excellent experience shopping with World Library Publications. And her name was N.. Thank you and God bless you.”
 
Have I told you recently how proud I am of the team here at World Library Publications?
 
Gotta sing. Gotta pray.


No comments: