Thursday, September 18, 2014

Cool New Web Site Feature for WLP Customers

Greetings from beautiful Franklin Park, Illinois.

Have I told you recently how wonderful our staff is here at World Library Publications? They are always thinking up new ways to help our customers.




Very recently, we have begun to add a new feature to our WLP web site, which some of you may have noticed.

We have recorded some of our instrumental music and, for people browsing on our web site, we now offer a little video showing the sheet music while the recording plays. It is so simple, but so totally cool and hopefully helpful to our customers.



Kathleen Basi's Come to the Manger: Christmas Carols for Flute and Piano now has this feature on our web site. Once on the page, just click either "View Sample Video" or "Watch." For my musician friends, I hope this is helpful for you. By the way, Come to the Manger is a great collection, one of those "must-haves."

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

1 comment:

Kathleen Basi said...

This will teach me to get behind on my blog reader. :) Thanks for the shoutout! I like the series of videos. It's a great idea!