Friday, July 18, 2014

NPM

Thursday morning greetings, friends, from beautiful Saint Louis. My apologies for not having posted much this week of the NPM convention here. It has been exhilarating and exhausting and humbling all wrapped together. This is very simply an event filled with moments of inspiration.

I have been so grateful all week for the many of you who have thanked me for my keynote presentation. God is good.

I have been so appreciative to those of you who have let me know that you read this blog faithfully.

My heart is overwhelmed with sense of support and genuine love.

Music touches all of us in places that run so deeply through our hearts and souls, bringing us closer to one another and to God. I am profoundly grateful for the moments when my heart has been touched this week.

Playing just a small part in the ways that music serves the singing and praying Church fills me with joy.

Feeling kind of sappy today? Absolutely!

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: