Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Better and Gearing Up

Where did today go?

It started at 57 degrees and pouring rain here in Chicago. It's now 42 degrees and the temperature is going nowhere but down.

I am feeling much, much better. I am a person who rarely falls ill, so this has been unusual for me; makes me feel for those who suffer serious illness every day of their lives.

Travel is gearing up soon again for me; some spiritual presentations in Garden City, Kansas late Friday and Saturday and a session on Sing to the Lord: Music in Divine Worship with musicians there on Saturday morning. Then it's back to Chicago early Sunday afternoon; laundry in; laundry out; then it's off to Tampa, FL Sunday evening for a meeting of our J.S. Paluch parish consultants.

Hopefully more tomorrow.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: