Thursday, October 3, 2013

Louisiana-bound

Thursday greetings to all.

It's been a very busy few days here at the home office.

I rearranged things on my desk today. Here you have Pope Francis, Jonathan Toews (captain of the Chicago Blackhawks, and the newly arrived - just now - 2014 edition of WLP's Word & Song annual worship resource, and it is just beautiful!). Lots of personal interests colliding in one spot on my desk!



I will be leaving tomorrow morning for Lafayette, Louisiana. Hoping that Tropical Storm/Hurricane Karen has minimal impact on the state and that everyone is careful and safe.



I am presenting a day-long workshop on Saturday for the RCIA ministers in the Diocese of Lafayette. Should be fun. I am French-Canadian by ancestry and there should be lots of folks in attendance who are of French descent.

I hope we will all be keenly watching and listening to Pope Francis as he makes pilgrimage to Assisi for tomorrow's feast.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: