Monday, October 28, 2013

Back from San Antonio

Monday greetings from the Midwest on a beautiful Autumn morning.

I spent the weekend in San Antonio, TX, where I did two things on Saturday. The first was a WLP "Sing the Seasons" choral reading session. My colleague and friend, John Halloran, helped arrange it at Saint Francis of Assisi parish. Here are some photos, courtesy of John. I really enjoy leading these sessions and sharing the best of what WLP has to offer for the singing and praying church.



The music session took place in the morning. In the afternoon, I led an "RCIA: Back to the Basics" session for initiation ministers in the Archdiocese. Again, I so enjoyed the afternoon, which I hope was helpful for those in attendance:




It was a long travel day yesterday, with a four hour layover in Houston.

When I finally reached my home, this is what awaited me in the courtyard; just breathtaking.



 
 
In a few minutes, I will be leading a webinar for our J.S. Paluch parish consultants from around the country, then a week chock-full of excitement here at WLP!
 
I do plan on attending a high Mass in the extraordinary form in the next few weeks. Looking forward to it and the conversation that ensues.
 
Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: