Friday, May 17, 2013

Two Coasts in Two Days and Grateful

Friday greetings from Chicago.

My apologies, folks, for the inconsistent posting these past few weeks since my return from Italy. So much to catch up on here at work and at home. Yesterday was spent at a meeting in Los Angeles and in a few hours, I am headed to New York to give a retreat at the beautiful Immaculate Conception Center in Douglaston, NY for the RCIA ministers in the Diocese of Brooklyn.





Every once in awhile I pause and realize how grateful I am to be able to work and minister with others in our Church. I see the dedication of so many across the United States and Canada; I see people who, despite the fact that they struggle with some Church structures, are committed to lighting a new fire of hope in this era of new evangelization. I count myself blessed to be among them.

I promise to post more regularly when I return next week.

Please pray for the safety of travelers.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: