Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sweet Home Chicago

Tuesday greetings from Chicago. I returned from Europe on Sunday afternoon and am gradually and slowly getting over the jet lag.

As I look back on the last several weeks, I realize what a blessed man I am. To be able to go on this baptismal pilgrimage was such a gift and I am so grateful to our good God.

The work ahead for me now is to work with the Catholic pilgrimage company to craft this pilgrimage that I hope will take place late in 2014. There were so many places, so many baptisteries and fonts that I think people would appreciate seeing. Choosing from among the many sites will be difficult. I drive about 2500 miles over those two weeks and I know that pilgrims do not want to spend lots of time in motor coaches, so I will do my best to craft a journey that will capture the best of what Northern Italy has to offer by way of fonts and baptisteries (among other sites.)

Lots of work to catch up on here at the office. Thanks for coming along on the journey with me, at least virtually!

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

1 comment:

catholic traveller said...

Thanks for posting all the wonderful pics and videos. 'Twas a great virtual vacation for me.