Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Home at Last

Wednesday greetings from the Midwest. I was surprised that the plane actually took off for Chicago from California yesterday, given the fact that the snow was coming down pretty hard here in Chicago. But we landed safely.

My apologies for missing posts over the past few days; the Los Angeles Religious Education Congress is an exhilarating and exhausting event all at the same time. Here is a photo of the exhibit hall taken from the "exhibitors' lounge."


And here's another. In this one, if you look hard enough in the upper right, you will see World Library Publications' green sign hanging from the rafters.


Just to give you an idea of how many people come to the Congress, here's a video I took of one of the many escalators at the Anaheim Convention Center. These are all people on their way to one of the various workshops. Enjoy "The Ascension of Catholics!"



It was a good weekend for us in Anaheim. We were so pleased to share our resources and to sponsor many of our composers and artists as clinicians.

I will do my best to post more about Congress in the coming days.

I am surely praying hard for an outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon the Church these days. I feel that I am part of a hurting Church right now, a Church in need of renewal and a sign of hope.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.



No comments: