Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Our Lady of Guadalupe and Christmas in the City

Wednesday 12-12-12 greetings and a very blessed Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe to all.



My apologies for not having posted the last few days; lots going on in this publishing house. I spent a good deal of time last night putting the finishing touches on the webinar I am presenting tomorrow for NPM (National Association of Pastoral Musicians). The subject: RCIA and the Easter Vigil in the Holy Night.

Wanted to share some photos of my own experience of "Christmas in the city of Chicago." I have lots of visitors over Christmas week and, with such a small space, decided against putting a Christmas tree in the house, so I compromised and placed the tree on the balcony outside:



Should be especially nice when (if) we get snow over the holidays.

I also spent time at Marshall Fields (oops, Macy's!) on State Street here in Chicago over the weekend. Here's a shot I took of the grand Tiffany ceiling.



They don't build them like that anymore!

Well, off to my workday.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: