Friday, December 7, 2012

Five Popes Have Arrived

Greetings on this Friday of the First Week of Advent.

Our "Five Popes" poster arrived in our warehouse today. You may remember me talking about it last week. I know I shared photos of the proof from the printer last week; just wanted to do the same today with the real deal.





Brother Mickey McGrath did a great job with this poster, which is featured on WLP's web site's home page.

I am home here in Chicago this weekend: I am greatly looking forward to spending time in one of the best cities in the world!

I hope that wherever you are you have a blessed Feast of the Immaculate Conception and Second Sunday of Advent.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

2 comments:

Richard Zelinski said...

These portraits looks rather cartoonish. I'm not sure this is how I want to see people of faith represented.

Jerry Galipeau, D. Min. said...

Thank you for your comment. While I don't share your sentiments about the art, I appreciate your expressing your opinion.
And thanks for following the blog.
Jerry