Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New Translation Tuesday Greetings from North of the Border

"New Translation Tuesday" greetings from Toronto, Ontario.

I arrived at my polling place at 5:50 this morning and was about 80th in line. After voting, I made it to O'Hare and thanks to Air Canada, arrived here at about 11:30.

Our two-day event, "Go and Make Disciples of All Nations: A Provincial Conference on the Sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation and Eucharist" begins in a few hours at Saint Francis Xavier Parish in Missasauga, pictured here:



I am of French-Canadian ancestry and I always love visiting my extended Canadian "family" up here. I was greeted with a few snowflakes on the way to the hotel.

Not much more to report today; just been spending time getting ready for the conference.

More tomorrow.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.


No comments: