Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I Am Grateful

My apologies for missing my "New Translation Tuesday" post yesterday. Shorter work weeks mean lots more work around these parts.



Today my heart is filled with gratitude for so many things.
I am grateful for my family here in Chicago and in Massachusetts, Florida, and Georgia.
I am grateful for the opportunity to work here at World Library Publications and the J.S. Paluch Company.
I am grateful to have visited 49 of the 50 United States, and all but one Canadian province.
I am grateful for good health and a warm home.
I am grateful for friends who show support and offer challenge.
I am grateful to be of French-Canadian descent.
I am grateful for the magic of arborio rice.
I am grateful for the Chicago lakefront.
I am grateful for my parish, Saint James.
I am grateful for you, the faithful and occasional followers of Gotta Sing Gotta Pray.
I am grateful for the gift of music.

Most of all, I am grateful that my parents loved me so much that they had me baptized.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: