Thursday, August 2, 2012

New Translation Thursday Greetings from Richmond, Virginia

"New Translation Thursday" greetings from the Roslyn Episcopal Retreat and Conference Center just outside of Richmond, Virginia.

I am here to present an RCIA institute co-sponsored by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Richmond and the North American Forum on the Catechumenate. The two day institute will focus on the Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults as adapted for children of catechetical age. I have been on this beautiful campus before but new for me is the "bishop's chapel." Here is a rendering. I will walk over there soon, as soon as the thunderstorm eases, and take some photos for you.


I will be here until Saturday night. I will connect a little later with some photos for you.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

1 comment:

Joe Marotta said...

Wish I could join you, friend! A few colleagues will be joining you, though! Have a blessed time in that grace-filled space!