Thursday, May 24, 2012

Saint Louis to Saskatchewan

Hello folks. Greetings from Lambert field here in Saint Louis. Waiting for a standby flight to Chicago. Wick turnaround for me as I have an early morning flight that will take me to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in western Canada. I am presenting a two day conference on the RCIA there. My great grandfather Henri Galipeau was born there. still not sure how he ended up in Massachusetts. I love the people of Western Canada and am greatly looking forward to my time there. Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

1 comment:

Thesy said...

Jerry, do enjoy Saskatoon, the home of my alma mater. I wish I could be there but that will need to wait. When I saw St. Louis on your blog, I immediately thought of St. Louis, SK. It is a few hours from Saskatoon. Oh, the duplication.
Welcome to Saskatchewan from a Saskatchewanian who now lives down east.