Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Translation Thursday: Loving WLP!

"New Translation Thursday" greetings from Franklin Park, Illinois.

I am actually at home for three straight weeks and it feels WONDERFUL!

Once per month, usually on the third Thursday, we have a WLP monthly meeting preceded by breakfast. For several years, I would stop at the grocery store and grab some bagels and make coffee here in our library. Sometimes I would bring hard-boiled eggs and some pastries. Well, this year I asked if each of our departments wouldn't mind preparing one of these breakfasts a year. Today is the final department-sponsored breakfast of the year. One of the reasons I love working here at WLP is that the group that I am privileged to lead is such a talented and fun group of people. And their creativity around these breakfasts has been amazing. I took a few photos a few minutes ago. Here is what our Customer Care Department and Rights and Permissions Department (with a little help from a member of our Marketing Department) has in store for our employees when they arrive today:





Should be a fun morning.

Regarding the new translation, just wondering where you music directors are with your Mass settings these days. Once the Easter Season is concluded, will you be switching to a different setting? Please comment and let us know your plans.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: