Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Daily Mass Intercessions

Wednesday greetings to all.

Followers of Gotta Sing Gotta Pray know that every so often I share some news about a helpful pastoral resource that we publish here at World Library Publications.

One resource that I believe every parish and religious institution should have is WLP's Daily Mass Intercessions.


Written by Bryan Cones, this is a great resource for those looking for inspiring intercessions for daily Mass or for daily celebrations in the absence of a priest. This year, we have changed the binding to a spiral binding, so that the book lays flat for ease of use.

So, faithful followers, before any more of the current liturgical years slips away, check this book out on our web site or call our helpful Customer Care team at 800 566-6150.

Thanks for listening to my little commercial and I hope yours is a pleasant day.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

3 comments:

Kevin Keil said...

Does it also come in Spanish and digital formats, like "We Send You Forth"? I use that every week, Jerry. It's a great resource!!!

Jerry Galipeau, D. Min. said...

Hey Kevin, thanks so much for your comment. Currently it is not available digitally nor in Spanish; but thanks for these helpful suggestions. Can you tell me why you would prefer a digital format?
Thanks,
Jerry

Anonymous said...

Loved the 2011 edition since I got it at the SouthWest. And I'm loving the 2012 edition just as much. THANKS for this resource.