Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting Back to Normal

Monday greetings to all, especially those who may be new to Gotta Sing Gotta Pray. I just re-read yesterday's post; sounds a bit too self-congratulatory a day later; I guess I was just feeling so grateful.

It's great to be back home here in Chicago.



Well, we are all slowly getting back to normal around here. Many of us experienced flight delays on our return from Louisville on Friday. Actually, the cab ride from O'Hare Airport to my home took longer than did the flight from Louisville to O'Hare!

It was a wonderful week at NPM in Louisville. I was so proud of our composers and our staff here. I thought our WLP music showcase really showed people the breadth of our music. People seemed to enjoy themselves very much.

Well, just a short post today; so much to catch up on.

For those of you who stopped by the WLP booth and mentioned the blog, it was great to meet you, and I hope you enjoyed your little treat.

One person who stopped by told me that she feels like she knows me very well, since she spends part of every day with my here on Gotta Sing Gotta Pray!

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Welcome home Jerry! Thanks for all you did at the convention. I enjoyed your sessions as well!