Friday, April 1, 2011

A WLP Ambassador Heads to Lexington, Kentucky

Friday greetings to you all.

In a few hours I head to one of my favorite places in the United States, Lexington, Kentucky. I'll fly to Louisville, then drive over to Lexington.



Tomorrow I am presenting a WLP "Ambassador Program" event for the Diocese. My focus tomorrow is on Mystagogy. The day is geared toward those ministering in Christian initiation. The WLP Ambassadors Program assists dioceses in their programming. Basically, a diocese chooses from among a number of workshops focused on the areas of liturgy, music, and initiation. A WLP sponsored workshop presenter comes to the diocese, free of charge, for the presentation. All WLP asks in return is the opportunity to set up a small table with our resources related to the topic.

If your diocese is interested in this program, feel free to contact me here at WLP:
galipeauj@jspaluch.com

For those of you who read this blog, you know how much I enjoy the RCIA workshops, especially those focused on the cultivation of a mystagogical way of life. I am looking forward to returning to Lexington and working with the RCIA ministers and diocesan staff there.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: