Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Translation Tuesday: A Blogger with a Bug

Welcome to "New Translation Tuesday."

Folks, it looks like all the travel has caught up to this blogger. I have been down with a bad cold since Sunday. Probably picked it up in those compact tubes that fly through the air.

The weekend in the diocese of Tampa-Saint Petersburg was wonderful. A great group of musicians singing the new translation.

At each session, I asked for how many people this was their first look at the new translation. With over 150 in attendence over two sessions, I would say that 90% of the folks had not yet seen the newly translated texts. So, I did some catechesis, as well as singing through WLP's new and revised Mass settings.

That's about it for now. Hopefully I will be on the mend real soon. I very rarely come down with a bug, so this is definitely no fun!

But, as always, gotta sing, gotta pray.

No comments: