Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Greetings from Los Angeles Religious Education Congress

Friday greetings from the Los Angeles Religious Education Congress here in Anaheim.

My apologies for not having posted yesterday. I am having some challenging computer issues here and have been unable to access the internet.

Right now I am standing in the WLP booth. There are approximately thirty thousand people here over the next few days. In a few minutes, the opening prayer service begins, at which will be featured several of our WLP artists and musicians. The members of the Jacob and Matthew Band composed this year's Congress theme song, which we are all looking forward to hearing.

Well folks, that's about all the time I have right now.

I hope that you have a wonderful Second Sunday of Lent,

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: