Monday, February 28, 2011

A Busy Travel Week

A blessed Monday to you all.

I had a great weekend here in Chicago. It was wonderful to go to Mass at my parish and to spend time with those with whom I pray and sing each week.

This week I will be traveling to the Archdiocese of New York to lead a pre-Lenten day of reflection for RCIA ministers, catechists, and other dedicated ministers. Then on Friday, I head to the Archdiocese of Boston for a music reading session (including our new and revised Mass settings, as well as some great choral music) on Friday evening, then a day with pastoral leaders on Saturday to discuss the reception and implementation of The Roman Missal.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

2 comments:

Linda Reid said...

Jerry, where in Boston is your reading session on Friday?

Jerry Galipeau, D. Min. said...

Hello Linda. I will be at the Paulist Center. You can contact Michael there to register.