Friday, October 1, 2010

Wisconsin and the New Translation

Happy Friday to one and all.



This will need to be a short post. I am leaving very shortly for Milwaukee, where I will be giving two presentations on the new translation, one tonight at Saint Veronica's in Milwaukee and then one tomorrow at Saint Frances Cabrini Parish in West Bend, Wisconsin. I always approach these with some trepidation, since often the subject is one that can elicit strong feelings. I do look forward to singing some of WLP's new musical settings with both groups. I'll share what happens at these two parishes with you early next week.

Well, that's it for now. I hope you have a terrific weekend and that your Sunday celebration brings you closer to the Lord.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming up to Wisconsin! I really appreciated your presentation. I look forward to the challenge of presenting this to my parish!