Friday, June 18, 2010

Love One Another

Friday greetings to one and all.

As you know, every once in a while, I present a brief commercial on this blog. Just a short one today. WLP has just released our new wedding music collection, called Love One Another. It is a collection of music that has been published in different collections over the years, as well as several new pieces. There are three components: 1. The keyboard/guitar/vocal edition; 2. The C-instrument edition; 3. The CD. This is a must for every musician who ministers at weddings.



I have a weekend coming up that is free of talks and workshops and subbing at Masses. I'm looking forward to some nice down time. On Sunday morning, one of WLP's composers and artists, John Angotti, will be accompanying me to Mass. John is in Chicago where he is working on his Masters Degree at Catholic Theological Union. John's been kind enough to agree to playing and singing something for us after Communion on Sunday. I am one of John's biggest fans. I am so happy to be able to introduce him to the people of Saint James.

I hope your own weekend is a good one and that your own celebration of Mass brings joy to your heart.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: