Monday, May 10, 2010

Lettuce and Triduum Evaluation

Good Monday morning to you all.

I hope that your weekend was a good one. It was good to get back to Chicago after my days in Saint Louis.

I took a few photos of the window boxes at my home, which are placed on the rails of the balcony. Growing some lettuce and Swiss chard among the flowers. I take a salad to work every day for lunch and it's nice to have some home grown lettuce to add.








The liturgy committee at Saint James, my parish, held our Triduum evaluation meeting yesterday, which lasted about two and a half hours. It is quite a challenge to celebrate in a church hall, but all agreed that the Triduum was celebrated with dignity. We talked about some communication snafus, that will hopefully be cleaned up next year. All in all, it was a helpful meeting.

I will be flying to Los Angeles very early tomorrow morning. I hope to be able to post on the blog some time tomorrow.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: