Friday, April 30, 2010

What a Week!

Happy Friday to one and all.

Well, this has been quite a week in liturgical circles.

I'd like to take a little breather from all the excitement around the new translation of the Missale Romanum. As you can imagine, we are in high gear here at World Library Publications. I am proud of the work that our fine staff has accomplished in the past few years as they prepare new and revised musical settings of the Mass.

I am also proud of the work they have done in preparing Eucharistic Prayers I, II, II, IV, as recorded by Bishop J. Peter Sartain, bishop of the Diocese of Joliet. I sent the recording to all of the Ordinaries in the United States and we have had a positive response from many bishops.



This recording is a valuable tool in preparing to pray these new texts. You can order your very own copy through our web site.

I hope you have a wonderful celebration this weekend, as these fifty days of Easter continue to unfold.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: