Friday, February 12, 2010

Notre Dame: Hope

Happy Friday to you all.

Spent the day here at Notre Dame teaching M Div (Master of Divinity Graduate Students) about the RCIA. We celebrate an adapted rite of acceptance into the order of catechumens tonight, then one more full day tomorrow.

These young adults are engaged in the process; their faith is so evident; they are sincere in their desire to respond to God's call through a variety of ministries. In a word, these young people give me hope!

Hope your weekend is a good one. More on my experience here when I return to the office on Monday.

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

2 comments:

Fr. Gene Vavrick said...

Jerry, I hope you have fun with the M.Div. students at "the Dome." I have very fond memories of learning about RCIA with Dr. Mark Searle way back in 1983! When you get back to the office, I hope to be in touch with you about you coming back to the Trenton Diocese for another workshop. Enjoy ND!

Jerry Galipeau, D. Min. said...

Thanks so much, Fr. Gene. I am back in the office on Monday. I am enjoying ND!
Peace,
Jerry