Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Joyous "Little Christmas"

Happy Wednesday to you all and a joyous "Little Christmas" as well.



All of our Christmas decorations here at WLP remain up through at least today. My own Christmas decorations at home still fill the house, but the tree is on its last leg (or trunk, as the case may be). It's always a sad feeling to see another season go, especially for those of us who are facing a cold hard winter. It is 14 degrees here this morning and, with the wind chill, the "real feel" temperature is 4 degrees. We are under a "winter storm watch" beginning tonight, with several inches of snow expected by Friday morning. Before month's end my travels will take me to Louisville, Buffalo, and Seattle, so I should see quite a range of weather during January.

I am mindful today of my own parents, who are making their yearly "flight of the snowbirds" from Boston to Fort Myers Beach, Florida. I wish them a safe trip and a nice warm winter. It's certainly not the star of Bethlehem that they are following, but the star that is at the center of our solar system!

I hope you will be able to attend my webinar tomorrow—see the previous post. Speaking of that webinar, I need to put the finishing touches on my presentation. Wherever you are, I hope are keeping warm and cozy during these winter months. And for followers in Australia and New Zealand, I hope this summer break is a good one for you!

Gotta sing. Gotta pray.

No comments: